Datos personales

lunes, 22 de octubre de 2018

The best holidays i´ve had

Well, today i´m going to talk about the best vacation i´ve ever had it lasted for a month and happened in 2014 when i was in my last year in high school, my mom reunited with her best friend thanks to Facebook and she invited my mom to visit her. She lives in Washington D.C so my mom was very excited about it but she didn´t want to go alone so she invite me.
happy jonah hill GIF

It was the first time we where going to visit USA so my mom decided to go as many places as possible so we started in Miami, Florida where we visit a lot of malls and get crazy shopping for a week and then we go to Orlando to visit Disney parks for 4 days!
hocus pocus halloween GIF by Disney Parks

After that i finally meet my mom´s best friend and she was really nice with us, she show us the white house and the pentagon and she took us to N.Y.C for a day where we saw central park and the Time Square.

 I have never seen anything more beautiful that the magic kingdom at night with fireworks and show, even my mom cried and i think i will always remember it. I felt in love with Disney parks!
sleeping beauty castle fireworks GIF

2 comentarios: