Datos personales

lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2018

My favorite food


Hello everyone, today i´m going to talk about food!
i love food, actually my failed dream was to be a pastry chef but for a lot of reason i never really do it.
I like a lot of food but i prefer desserts, i specially love the meringue raspberry cake with a lot of whipped cream on it, it´s a perfect dessert for summer because it´s frozen and it´s not so sweet thanks to the raspberry .
The last time i ate it it was like 6-7 months ago in my cousin´s birthday and it was amazing, it was from a cake shop and you can tell the difference between that cake and other from a supermarket, it was so delicious that i ate 3 slices!
cake GIF
Although i love that cake i don´t eat it very often because i´m very picky about its flavour and also    it´s very expensive so i prefer doing it at home than buy it in a supermarket.
This cake it´s really simple to make at home, you just need whipped cream, raspberries and meringue discs and you just mixed together and to the freezer.
i have never taste a cake in a restaurant, usually i ate to much dinner and then i feel to full to eat dessert so i could not know if it is tastier there but someday i will go and just eat dessert!

lazy marie antoinette GIF

4 comentarios:

  1. I would love to try that cake made by you. You must cook very rich

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to taste that cake, I searched it and its look delicious :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Three days ago was the first time that I eat it, is so good.

    ResponderEliminar