Datos personales

lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

My future Job :C




Hello there, so today i´m supposed to talk about the kind of job i would like to have but actually i don´t have any idea about it.
When i was younger, like 5 or 6 years ago i dreamed about being a pastry chef but then my family crushed my dreams so i started to look other areas that i could be interested to study and i found my career.
emily blunt work GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Although i can see myself working like a pharmacist i´m not sure of the area  that i should choose, right now i think that i could work in labs or in a hospital but other days i could see myself in a investigation area making new drugs and things like that.
I would like having an indoor job, my dad works outdoor and i think that it is exhausting and also i would love to travel in my job but not too often because i want to have a family when i get older but a few times in a year had the chance to travel to other countries it would be amazing.
Other thing important to me it´s the salary, it is not that if the offer me a great salary i will work in an area that i hate but if i get the chances of choosing jobs that i want i will choose the one with better salary but i will think in a 1-1.2 millions.
In  this moment i´m not studying a major, but when i finish my career i will think if i want (or need) a PhD.  
dog chemistry GIF

1 comentario:

  1. It would have been great if you had also followed your dreams as a pastry chef, regards! :)

    ResponderEliminar